Read the passage carefully and answer the questions written below: -
I work as a makeup artist in a salon. One day a client came for evening party make-up. During the consultation I found that she is a working lady in sales and remains most of the time outdoors. Before proceeding for make-up, I examined her facial skin with magnifying glass to analyze the skin type. I could see that due to outdoor working and pollution, she had developed combination skin with unevenness on the skin texture. Also she had pimples, white and black heads on and around the nose area with an enlarged pores. Her face shape was round. I prepared her for make-up by selecting products and equipment’s. I cleaned her face using micellar water, applied toner and moisturizer. After the CTM, I started working on Contouring and Shading for her facial corrections, to achieve an overlook. Concealer was used to Camouflage pimples and enlarged pores. Shading with one shade darker mat foundation application was used to hide the fullness of corners of the cheeks. Application of suitable blush-on, eye make-up and lipstick enhanced her appearance. Her smile ensured that the client was satisfied with the outcome.
1. Mention the first step before you proceed with make-up
(a) Preparing the hair style
(b) the make-up
(c) Product patch test
(d) Analyze the skin
2. Which concealer is used to hide the flaws of the skin, like pimples
(a) Green color
(b) Yellow color
(d) Red color
3. What is the full form of CTM?
(a) Cleansing, toning, make over
(b) Cleansing, toning, moisturizing
(c) Cleansing, treating, moisturizing
(d) Creaming, toning, massaging
4. Write the name of the product used for shading and sculpting to uplift or enhance facial features?
(b) Eye Shadow
(c) Eye Liner
5. Mention the make-up products used for cheeks.
(b) Gel foundation & oil free foundation
(d) Dark tone foundation
6. Name the word from the passage which has the nearest meaning to ‘MERGE’
7. The client had open pores to cover, powder blusher was suitable for
(a) Oily skin
(b) Combination skin
(c) Matured skin
(d) Sensitive skin